Thursday, April 8, 2010

Not Enough Time in the Day!

There is not enough time in the day! I'm sitting in my electronic publishing class attempting to blog on my site while I stuff my mouth with a dry ass cinnamon poptart. I guess you could say that the poptart is either my really late lunch or my snack before dinner - I haven't eaten since this morning. At work today I worked in my office while trying not to pass out because of the heat...yep the AC wasn't working. So I toiled away with the everyday duties of my job until 4pm...sort of like waiting for the school bell to ring at the end of the day. I grabbed my things and was on my way...only to sit in traffic and stop and go, and stop and go. Then I get downtown and there's more traffic. So I make it to the parking garage and walk down four flights of stairs then up two and a half blocks to get to class. I'm now blogging and thinking about what I need to do for my final project in my electronic publishing and screenwriting classes, what's for dinner tonight, the staff meeting that I have tomorrow morning, the article for the newsletter I have to do for work (which is past due already), and how I'm going to fit in homework, down time, and taking my daughter to a pre-teen girls summit this weekend. I'm also wondering if I'm making too much noise with this plastic wrapper that the poptart came in. I'm trying to eat discreetly while everyone is being quiet working and typing. There is not enough time in the day, or the week, or ever. I haven't blogged in forever and have some major catching up to do for my blog posts, which are supposed to be 3 entries per week! I forgot to mention that I also need much needed sleep...but there just isn't enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment