Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Final Project

For my final project in electronic publishing I've decided to do an e-book. Yes, I know I could've done something that's not so time consuming or complicated...at least I'm assuming it will be. I have a jump start because I plan to use some of my short stories and incorporate them into one book. I'll have a specific theme for the book rather than having random short stories thrown together to make a book. The hard work will probably be revising the work that I've already written. Once that's done, I can get it formatted and uploaded, then it's ready to be published. I'm actually looking forward to the finished product and seeing my own work available on e-book websites. Of course I'll download it to my own e-reader!

The next step would be to market my book by possibly creating a webpage for it on Facebook.
The work begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment