Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm done!!!!...with my final project for at least 1 class. Only thing left to do is present it. It's an e-book. One change that I made late in the process of doing this project was that I decided not to publish it and make it available on the web just yet. I didn't realize all the considerations of first publishing rights. My final project is a small collection of short stories in a pdf document with a cover page and table of contents page. The table of contents are hyperlinked to take the reader directly to the corresponding page(s) of the short story that are selected. I love the cover. I put a lot of time into this project, mainly with revision. When I decide to make it available to be published, I will most likely add a few more short stories.

Now I've got one more final project to go and it's for my screenwriting class - which will require me to write 20+ pages to add to my script.

Well, it's winding down to the end of the semester and I don't know how I'm making it with very little sleep these days as I juggle school, a full time job, and family; but I think I can, I think I can... : )

1 comment: